Locust / Cricket gutload

mikeb666

Hi,

I live in teh UK and im looking for some decent gutload for my locusts and crickets, mela worms etc,. I've found a online shop that sell some gutload. ive email them and asked for details on the gutload.,

They said.

The Diet is a cereal based diet with added vitamins and minerals:

Typical Analysis:

Calcium, Vitamins: D3, K, B, B2, B6, b12, A & E Manganese, Zinc, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Sulphur, Biotr, Chrome, inostol, Niacin, Folic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Pantothenic Acid

What do u guys think?? would it be good for my panther's locust etc,

Mike

anyone got any ideas? would this be okay for my chameleon, or am i better off just using fresh carrots etc

cheers

I can't tell you if its good or bad since I haven't used it. Why not give them some greens and veggies and other natural things that they might eat in the wild?

Hi,

I live in teh UK and im looking for some decent gutload for my locusts and crickets, mela worms etc,. I've found a online shop that sell some gutload. ive email them and asked for details on the gutload.,

They said.

Typical Analysis:

Calcium, Vitamins: D3, K, B, B2, B6, b12, A & E Manganese, Zinc, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Sulphur, Biotr, Chrome, inostol, Niacin, Folic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Pantothenic Acid

Mike

I watched a video on utube. A girl took a blender and she added various ingredients, some kind of grain, greens, fruit, veggies, basically it was a smoothie. I would have drank it! LOL Than she put them in ice cubes and froze them. She than uses them for gut loading her crickets.

Hi,

They said.

Typical Analysis:

Mike

Hello Mike
I dont generally recommend cereal based products, unless they are compensating for the phosphorous levels. The "analysis" above doesnt give any actual values/amounts, so its hard to give you any advise.

You may find this blog entry useful:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/75-feeder-nutrition-gutloading.html

Back
Top Bottom