LLLReptile

mamba

has any body ever gotten a cham from LLLReptile? if so were the animals in good condition or poor. I live in Lancaster Pennsylvania and was wondering if that is too far for a cham to travel. i was looking at their baby veilds. thanks.

I haven't gotten a reptile through LLL but I did get one through FLChams, and if distance is a concern I just had mine shipped from florida to montana (quite a ways) without an issue. Usually the people that are shipping reptiles are very knowledgeable about the process and do very well at shipping them.

I haven't ordered a cham though LLLReptiles either. But have ordered from FLCham. LLLReptiles did have a cham I wanted but my hubby said no :(.

lll reptile

I have bought several chams from them Panthers.they are very healthy I know petshops have a bad rap but the ones I got from them are real good specimens.I live in San Diego.so I see them they feed them good and they have a mist king for them.if u want them as pets go for it .if u want them as breeders ask them if they ok know where they came from .most of their Panthers come from kammerflauge / Chameleonsonly .as far as shippingask them if its overnight om pretty sure it is and they Will be fine .Ask for Bruno he he is very good ,the lll reptile is in oceanside the one I'm talking about.
Good luck. David imperial beach dragons.

lll

which 1 did you like at lll ? I go there all the time if you want I could take pictures of the 1 that you want and send them to you

i like the baby veilds. i guess they are having a sale because they are only 39.99. i might even get a pair so that if i want to breed them eventually i would already have a male and a female. send as many pictures as you want, the more the better.:D

baby veileds from reputable breeders are usually around $40-50 :)

@mamba: do note that they can *NOT* be housed together so if you get a male and female, you need 2 separate setups for them as well

I haven't purchased any animals from them but they are hands down the best reptile shop I've ever dealt with. I live in San Diego go there weekly for supplies for my animals. All of their cages are clean and the chameleons are well taken care of. I would have no reservations about buying a chameleon from them.

I have bought several chams from them Panthers.they are very healthy I know petshops have a bad rap but the ones I got from them are real good specimens.I live in San Diego.so I see them they feed them good and they have a mist king for them.if u want them as pets go for it .if u want them as breeders ask them if they ok know where they came from .most of their Panthers come from kammerflauge / Chameleonsonly .as far as shippingask them if its overnight om pretty sure it is and they Will be fine .Ask for Bruno he he is very good ,the lll reptile is in oceanside the one I'm talking about.
Good luck. David imperial beach dragons.

interesting.. didn't know that.

interesting.. didn't know that.

Yeah. Wonder how many people will read that and still bitch about wholesaling panthers being unethical:rolleyes:

Lots of companies do this, lots of them line breed, lots of them do a lot of stuff that is frowned upon on this forums:rolleyes:

has any body ever gotten a cham from LLLReptile? if so were the animals in good condition or poor. I live in Lancaster Pennsylvania and was wondering if that is too far for a cham to travel. i was looking at their baby veilds. thanks.

Hello. I bought my veiled from LLL in July 2011. He has been thriving ever since.. Came well packaged and healthy. I would def. recommend buying a Cham from them.

Bought two juvi Jacksons from them about 9 years ago. Great health and great chams. 60$ a pop and shipped from Cali to Washington. Seemed like a decent company.

I bought my Jackson from LLL at an expo last spring, and I've never had a problem with him. He was fairly priced (around $70 I believe), and their veileds looked to be good quality as well. I've never seen any of their panther at an expo though.

Back
Top Bottom