LLLReptile

hiddenflaws

Avid Member
Hi! So I am planning on buying the Exo Terra 36 x 18 x 36" Glass Terrarium online for my male veiled cham from LLLReptile. I know that they sponsor the chameleon forms but I would like to know if anyone has ever bought supplies from them and how well their customer service it? ((:)

Side note: Also, if anyone can answer whether I should get the Reptisun T5 HO 5.0 or 10.0, that'll be great.

I know that 5.0 UVBs generally work just fine for the juveniles, but you may want to consider getting a 10.0 for an adult chameleon .

Completely depends on the height and size of the cage. Assuming they are getting a singular fixture and not a quad fixture, a 5.0 will be good for this enclosure size, adult or not.

Not necessary :)

If you use a single fixture with a 5.0 (t5ho), you would have your highest branch at about 12'' away from your uvb light to bring you to a uvi of around 2.5-3. Using a 10.0 in a single fixture would make it way too strong (5-6 uvi).

Not necessary :)

If you use a single fixture with a 5.0 (t5ho), you would have your highest branch at about 12'' away from your uvb light to bring you to a uvi of around 2.5-3. Using a 10.0 in a single fixture would make it way too strong (5-6 uvi).

So stick with 5.0?

Back
Top Bottom