LLL REPTILE

Fchamel

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello! I am in the process of correcting my chameleon's supplement schedule, and the cheapest vitamin without d3 is on LLLreptiles. I know they are a sponsor of the forum, and was wondering how long it takes to ship and arrive? I am located in the east coast of the USA. As I need it as soon as possible to make sure she is kept healthy.

1603895265601.png

I was told by some owners to get the 3 Arcadia formulations. With bee pollen and other stuff.
There is not a single correct supplement regime, but several that can be used successfully.

1) The repashy all-in-one program:
- just dust with “ repashy calcium plus LoD” at every feeding: used mainly with veileds and panthers, who appear to be less sensitive to supplementation than montanes
2) The traditional program:
- dust with plain calcium (no d3) at every feeding; twice a month, dust with multivitamin; twice a month dust with calcium with d3 (or else use a multivitamin that contains d3)
3) The Arcadia program
- dust with earth pro A every feeding
- every 8 th or 16th feeding, dust with calcium pro mg
- every 8th or 16th feeding, dust with their new product that has all the fat solubles

4) What I do:
- Mix earthpro A and calcium pro mg together in the ratio of 14 parts earthpro a to 1 part calcium pro mg.
- use this at every feeding, and work really hard on bug nutrition and good uvb.

@Kaizen Ok, so what you are saying for the traditional route........ which I am going to go since I have everything but one

1. Every feeding use calcium without d3
2. twice a month use calcium with d3 OR multivitamin with d3
3. Twice a month dust with multivitamin without d3

There is not a single correct supplement regime, but several that can be used successfully.

1) The repashy all-in-one program:
- just dust with “ repashy calcium plus LoD” at every feeding: used mainly with veileds and panthers, who appear to be less sensitive to supplementation than montanes
2) The traditional program:
- dust with plain calcium (no d3) at every feeding; twice a month, dust with multivitamin; twice a month dust with calcium with d3 (or else use a multivitamin that contains d3)
3) The Arcadia program
- dust with earth pro A every feeding
- every 8 th or 16th feeding, dust with calcium pro mg
- every 8th or 16th feeding, dust with their new product that has all the fat solubles

4) What I do:
- Mix earthpro A and calcium pro mg together in the ratio of 14 parts earthpro a to 1 part calcium pro mg.
- use this at every feeding, and work really hard on bug nutrition and good uvb.
Further to this, none of these programs are stand-alone aspects of husbandry. They are each a working part of a whole husbandry effort that includes proper temps/hydration/uvb, etc.

@Kaizen Ok, so what you are saying for the traditional route........ which I am going to go since I have everything but one

1. Every feeding use calcium without d3
2. twice a month use calcium with d3 OR multivitamin with d3
3. Twice a month dust with multivitamin without d3
Yes, that is a tried and tested supplement regime that has been proven to work for many species. But again, supplementation is intimately tied to other factors such as uvb exposure, humidity, gutloading, etc.

Yes, that is a tried and tested supplement regime that has been proven to work for many species. But again, supplementation is intimately tied to other factors such as uvb exposure, humidity, gutloading, etc.
Okay, sounds great! Thank you so much! It is very confusing sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom