LLL Reptile Comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush2112

It seems like people tend to pass only bad experiences around so I thought I'd pass along good stuff! I don't know who else on here has done business with LLL Reptile but I've ordered 95% of my enclosure supplies and enclosures from them. I've called and added items to an order submitted online, I've emailed questions etc. They have been top notch everytime. VERY friendly on the phone, not put out by adding items to my orders and recalculating shipping, emailed response back promptly and I get my stuff in a timely manner. (no I don't work there nor do I know anyone that works there, I'm 2,000 miles away from them LOL)

That's it, just wanted to say great job LLL!

Can't say I had a good experience with them, but maybe I was just a spoof. Glad others have had good things!

Yup... I have had ordered many stuff from them.. in the past
actually I just bought some stuff about 3 days ago, and I had to make a couple of calls because I wanted to order some dubias, but I needed them on a specific day... and they where very nice on the phone, and very helpful too!
I also made a big research and they seem to have one of the best prices online and they also have the price guarantee

I've ordered a ton of equipment from them and have had good experiences. A good test came just last week; a light fixture and bulb arrived damaged. I emailed them to notify them of the damage. Their response came nearly immediately and they sent the replacement and a paid postage slip to return the broken pieces (but notably didn't require me to send back the broken fixture/bulb before sending working ones, which my chameleons appreciate).

My experience has been good thus far as well. I've ordered an enclosure, crickets, and some other supplies. Good value, shipped fast, they even gave me a t shirt for being a first time customer. Bribery works for me! :D

I will say though, I don't think I'd order an animal from them. I'd rather use a breeder direct and have more control over what I'm getting for the extra money.

Oh side note... do you say L-L-L or Triple-L?

Im sure many people who have something bad to say are saying it about WC animals. Ive bought supplies and animals from them. No problems with supplies ever or animals. One has to realize that WC chameleons are not going to be perfect specimen most of the time and that they will be very hard to acclimate to captivity. This is just the name of the game when it comes to WC chameleons.

My experience has been good thus far as well. I've ordered an enclosure, crickets, and some other supplies. Good value, shipped fast, they even gave me a t shirt for being a first time customer. Bribery works for me! :D

I will say though, I don't think I'd order an animal from them. I'd rather use a breeder direct and have more control over what I'm getting for the extra money.

Oh side note... do you say L-L-L or Triple-L?

Triple L :) And I agree with your live animal comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom