Living wall enclosure.

eyeviper

here is how I keep my chameleon pascal. He is coming up to a year old and has lived on this wall since he was 4 months old. Have never seen anyone free range in this way so enjoy.

and pascal himself.
the older pics are from several months ago. He just keeps coloring up. it's great.

him in his chill out colors :p

Thanks. its very unique thats for sure. I won't be keeping any further chime any other way. he's super chills and handleable plus it is just such a cooler way to display these awesome animals. he has everything he needs on that wall. he does get down sometimes though.

Wow that's an amazing setup you've created! Are they all just potted plants hanging on the wall?

The times when he does get down, does he go all the way to the bottom first then drop himself to the floor? I'm trying to free range my chameleon and I'm terrified he'll go to the edge of a branch and take a dangerous tumble :(

This looks amazing though!

I absolutely love how this looks, but there's no way Ferdinand would stay in place! I can only dream :)

here is how I keep my chameleon pascal. He is coming up to a year old and has lived on this wall since he was 4 months old. Have never seen anyone free range in this way so enjoy.

and pascal himself.
the older pics are from several months ago. He just keeps coloring up. it's great.

him in his chill out colors :p

that is the most amazing thing ive seen,
its like a mini rainforest right off your wall, i love it.
defs my next project haha

Thanks everyone. Among all my other dart frog terrariums I really do have a slice if jungle. I have a misting system attached to it. The bottom has a large tray that catches most of the water and most poop. Pascal stays on there the vast majority of time but can get off due to proximity of the plants to the window blinds. Without this he'd havev a tad more trouble.

Back
Top Bottom