Living my best Disney Life 👑💜🦎💖

pascal2023

Avid Member
After the all clear from the vet I feel like I can breathe. Naturally I’m still paranoid but I’ve learnt that everyone is constantly paranoid about the chameleons whether they’re in good health or not 🫣

i think Pascal is a fan of my Pascal pjs 😂🤩💕

5DA1F8B7-E17E-40FA-89BE-3ED16A829618.jpeg
0DCEC630-BA9B-4542-AB64-C498EBDEB93B.jpeg

Yup! Being paranoid comes with keeping chameleons. I’m not sure if we ever truly relax or just lie to ourselves about it. I’m glad your sassy girl is doing well and hopefully with your good care, those burns will heal in no time.
Btw, I’m a fan of the pj’s too. 😂 I have kitty pj’s, but never thought to look for chameleon ones. Off to Google.

Yup! Being paranoid comes with keeping chameleons. I’m not sure if we ever truly relax or just lie to ourselves about it. I’m glad your sassy girl is doing well and hopefully with your good care, those burns will heal in no time.
Btw, I’m a fan of the pj’s too. 😂 I have kitty pj’s, but never thought to look for chameleon ones. Off to Google.
Haha love that, love being on edge all the time 😂 and yeah finally, glad the vet checked her and this is the link to the pjs https://www.skinnydiplondon.com/products/disney-pink-pascal-pyjama-set 💖

Thankyou 🥺 still feel bad that I wasn’t there when it happened but so glad it’s all patching up, the worst burn is on her tummy but the ones on her legs are clearing up nicely, gone from grey/ black to yellow/ green so hopefully after her next proper she’d it’ll look a bit better 💜
Glad to see you both in good spirits with all that has happened. You are livin' the Disney life 🙌

I think one of my girls (Stella) probably dreams about being big enough to eat me. As soon as she sees any part of me, she’s got her aim lined up and tongue ready to shoot.
Experiencing the exact same thing with Bella 🤣🤣 Always need to be careful she shoot at me while sitting next to her 😱
To be fair I had Pascal eyeing me up before I went away and she shot her tongue at me … just missed my ear hole 🫣🤮😂

This is the 3rd day now that I’ve noticed she’s still shedding? But only on her head and only just starting along her back area… correct humidity and heating ect. Should I be worried 🫣🫣

This is the 3rd day now that I’ve noticed she’s still shedding? But only on her head and only just starting along her back area… correct humidity and heating ect. Should I be worried 🫣🫣
No worries. When they are young/little they do an all over total body shed in what seems like minutes. Poof! As they get older/bigger they will shed this body part and then that one and it takes longer.

No worries. When they are young/little they do an all over total body shed in what seems like minutes. Poof! As they get older/bigger they will shed this body part and then that one and it takes longer.
Is this it… she’s not a baby anymore 😔 I recall reading something about this a while ago! Wish she’d stay a baby forever 🥺

Back
Top Bottom