Live plant suggestions

Curly_Cham

I'm looking to get some live plants for my veiled chameleon enclosure. I currently have some artificial leafy vines but I would like to add some live plants into the mix.
I have seen multiple lists of "safe" plants for chameleons but nothing recent on WHERE it's recommended to get them from.

Where would you recommend purchasing live plants for chameleons? Could you provide links to buy live plants online that will be good quality plants?

I'm looking to get some live plants for my veiled chameleon enclosure. I currently have some artificial leafy vines but I would like to add some live plants into the mix.
I have seen multiple lists of "safe" plants for chameleons but nothing recent on WHERE it's recommended to get them from.

Where would you recommend purchasing live plants for chameleons? Could you provide links to buy live plants online that will be good quality plants?
You can get a nice hibiscus plant at your local Home Depot, veiled love to eat the flower and its sturdy as veiled get pretty big. I have one in my veiled's enclosure.

Pothos is many keepers go-to plant. I was able to get a large one (in a hanging basket... I repotted it) for like $10 from Lowes. I then removed quite a few vines and washed the rest. I then tied several vines up to the top. The cut vines can easily be rooted. I like the umbrella plant (Lowes as well) in the smaller cage.

Back
Top Bottom