- Your Chameleon - Male Ambilobe Panter, about 6 months old, I have had him about 3 months
- Handling - Not much but lately he has been coming to the door of the cage more often and will sit on my hand for a bit.
- Feeding - Crickets are his fave, I have added silk worms (currently waiting on new batch to hatch), horn worms occasionally (sometimes he doesn't want them) blue bottle flies (if they would ever hatch) and super worms a few times a week. I gutload with mango, paypa and watercress, a little honey for the flies and the silkworm/hornworm chow for the silk worms/hornworms
- Supplements - Reptivite Calcium without D3 every feeding, Reptivite multivitamin WITH D3 every other week.
- Watering - Mist King with 1 min at 8:00 am 5 min at 12:00 noon, 1 min at 3:00 p.m. and 1 min at 6:00 p.m. he does drink from the pothos leaves
- Fecal Description - Brown good consistency, white urates, tested negative for parasites in February
- History - none
- Cage Type - Reptibreeze 24x24x48 Bioactive with planter box underneath.
- Lighting - Quad Fixture with Arcadia 12% uvb and 3 daylight T5 bulbs, 75 Watt basking spotlight, Jungle Dawn LED spot towards bottom, 12 hours on, 12 hours off on all.
- Temperature - Basking Temp 85-90, mid level 75-80, lowest point 72-76, I have two probe type thermometers and one disc type that measures temp and humidity in the middle, plus I have a laser temp gun
- Humidity - 45-55% most of the day, higher at night with humidifer next to enclosure, I have a hygrometer in the middle section of the enclosure.
- Plants - All Live plants, schefflera, draecena, bromeliad, photos, orchids and air plants (sorry for spelling)
- Placement - Cage is in corner near a window but not up against it, it is on a table with the highest point about 6' high, I have closed and covered the nearest air vent to cut out drafts.
- Location - Alabama