Little white buggs

erik775

Established Member
So I keep noticing little white gnat looking bugs on my hibiscus plant in my chams cage they are all mostly at the top of the plant close to the lights and every time I move the lights or turn the lights off the little bugs scatter but then land back in the same spots...any one have any idea what they are or how I can get rid of them???

So I keep noticing little white gnat looking bugs on my hibiscus plant in my chams cage they are all mostly at the top of the plant close to the lights and every time I move the lights or turn the lights off the little bugs scatter but then land back in the same spots...any one have any idea what they are or how I can get rid of them???

Sounds like white fly maybe and you would have to spray the plant with pesticide (I am not sure if soap and water kills them). Personally I would just get rid of the plant and get a new one. I had ficus that was loaded with little white bugs and I just threw it out. The plant was outside though and I decided it was not worth the trouble for me to remove all the branches and vines and spray it and then have to worry about the pesticides.

Back
Top Bottom