231.8 KB · Views: 112
  • P2150878.jpg
    P2150878.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 123
  • P2150882.jpg
    P2150882.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 110
Love it

Nice chameleon i like this picture alot! He looks just like my friend's chameleon. :)

thrall, really? maybe name your next one Grom Hellscream???
I considered that one for him, too! Lol. I think it fits him, like when he goes on the prowl for crickets! Haha.

Glad to know my cham isn't the only one who looks sad all the time!

Nice cham btw.
Thank you very much! And yeah, you're not alone! He's so pouty haha.

so tiny, very beautifull

Thank you! He's got a little turqoise streak on the side of his neck that's started showing when hes basking, I'm so excited! xD

Baby veileds are so cute! Thanks for sharing. :)
Thank you! He's so tiny, it's crazy! I love his little size! T

Nice chameleon i like this picture alot! He looks just like my friend's chameleon. :)

Thank you much!

how old is he?

i am trying to debate if i want to get a baby or a juvi...

I got him from petco(death trap) who originally told me he was two weeks, but, after digging around on here for a while (plus I've had him two months) I'm gonna guess 4 months. The babies are fun to watch grow up, and they're so cute chasing crickets around! Are you getting a Veiled?

He is a nice looking Veiled... I also like the christmas tree 2 months past Christmas is over.

I like my Christmas tree's all year round! Lol. It fits all seasons, see, it's not just red and green!

Someone is a big wow fan:p
Nice cham there tho:)

Been playing since day one! :D Horde FTW.
And thank youuu :p

Dawnbreaker server = horde

Terrrokar server = alliance

I have a toon on each server with same name as mine. hit me up some day!!!

Dawnbreaker server = horde

Terrrokar server = alliance

I have a toon on each server with same name as mine. hit me up some day!!!
I'll have to roll another toon, but I'll pop on over and add you! (Need'a buy time first! D:)
Aegwynn - Bubblefluff
I'm on a few other servers but I rarely get on them. Yay for WoW buddies! :D

I got him from petco(death trap) who originally told me he was two weeks, but, after digging around on here for a while (plus I've had him two months) I'm gonna guess 4 months. The babies are fun to watch grow up, and they're so cute chasing crickets around! Are you getting a Veiled?
Yes I am getting a veiled. I just know babies can be more fragile and less forgiving of husbrandry imperfections. I just felt a juvi would be a little easier. A baby would be cool, Id like to say I raised him from a baby and all that. So we'll see. Any thoughts?

Yes I am getting a veiled. I just know babies can be more fragile and less forgiving of husbrandry imperfections. I just felt a juvi would be a little easier. A baby would be cool, Id like to say I raised him from a baby and all that. So we'll see. Any thoughts?

I might have to agree that a juvi would be easier, as long as you know it was well taken care of since it was a baby and has been under the right sort of light and husbandry it's whole life. I think the main difference with a baby is getting to know what that baby needs and make sure you yourself are giving him everything he needs. The right supplements on the right schedule so you don't overdo it, which sort of live plants he likes (poor Thrall hated his umbrella plant, like, loathed it - but he loves golden ivy!) things like that. Babies are fun, you just have to watch them carefully for anything that may be wrong. But I think it's the same way with any sort of chameleon. It's a really big thrill to watch them grow up from tiny little things though, evolving (like pokemans!) into the colorful critters they become.

Back
Top Bottom