Little Memphis (Noki's Boy) Getting some superior color

fleetwoodchams

Just wanted to introduce you all to Memphis. He is my new Ambilobe male from Komeleons ,Noki line. A wonderful addition to our family. He is only 3 1/2 months old now but really growing fast. Just shed again today.
First photo is Memphis / 2nd is Noki the sire from Komeleons
I'll keep you updated with photos as he grows but I think his colors are going to be stunning.

my memphis noki boy.jpg Noki Sire.jpg

He is quite the colorful little guy! His sire is one of my favorites! Hopefully he will take after his daddy!

Thanks Noki is fabulous and if he become anywhere near Noki in color I'm happy
By the way love your chams and you're such a good keeper. Really enjoy your posts

Is this from the same clutch as mine? DOH 11/24/13

My boy is still all grey. Yours is amazing! :)
Yes I checked my records Born 11/24/13
Do you have a photo of your cham?
My Memphis even in his resting ( not held or photo being taken ) color still shows these colors just not as pronounced.
I'll be posting more photos soon and will try to get a variety of poses and moods

Hate to hijack the thread. To keep it summarized. He (Bane) is eating well, drinking well, very sociable, and seems happy. Gets to free range outside at least 3x/week. My guess is that they all hit growth/color spurts at different times..... Your chameleon looks almost like a 6 month old!!! :)

Video of him eating
http://youtu.be/uh8DEEX-10A

Pic just after this last (2nd) shed. (for some reason the image linker wont work)
http://imgur.com/KNSMtqD

awesome video! you've already got him hand feeding. great job! yup, every cham is different and hit growth spurts and colors show at different times. you know what's funny is bane looks like a noki baby i had awhile back. that brownish color made him turn out almost completely red. i think bane is going to have A LOT of red. ;)

Hate to hijack the thread. To keep it summarized. He (Bane) is eating well, drinking well, very sociable, and seems happy. Gets to free range outside at least 3x/week. My guess is that they all hit growth/color spurts at different times..... Your chameleon looks almost like a 6 month old!!! :)

Video of him eating
http://youtu.be/uh8DEEX-10A

Pic just after this last (2nd) shed. (for some reason the image linker wont work)
http://imgur.com/KNSMtqD
Bane will be awesome.
Sang is right they all hit their stride as long as they are well cared for. You have one of Noki,s boys and they will ALL be super. Look at their father. I searched for months before I made a decision to buy a Noki boy. He was simply the best.
You obviously take really good care of him.
Please send more pics as he grows and colors-up more. I think Memphis is leaning towards the yellows, bright blue bars and greens with a little red. I am curious what colors Bane is growing into. That's the fun of watching them grow.

Memphis in the morning

You asked for more pics of Memphis so I took some this morning. He posed a little more today. What a great guy. He really doesn't mind being held. What a great cham at only 3 1/2 months old! I'm goiong to get a weight on him this week so I can post it. His dad Noki, from Komeleons is a Biggg.. boy.
Thanks for looking. :)
Memphis 3-11-14.jpg

Memphis AM today.jpg

memphis am.jpg

Memphis morning.jpg

memphis 3-11-14 (2).jpg

His colours look like they show the story of how television/films/pictures has evolved :D From grey to colourful!

I'm pretty sure he is going to have awesome colour when he's older!

His colours look like they show the story of how television/films/pictures has evolved :D From grey to colourful!

I'm pretty sure he is going to have awesome colour when he's older!
Thanks I agree. Sometimes he shows all the colors you know reds yellows greens then other times he seems to just exudes blues and greens so I still don't know what colors he'll end up with. Either way I think I got very lucky with this guy. He is big for his age and is showing color early.

Take care

Back
Top Bottom