Little dripper question

DABRUTE

I'm sure it has been asked..lol But do i leave the hose on top, so the water can spread out or put the tip of the hose in, so it can just drip? Oh do I use tap water or springwater? Thanks

As far as water type goes. Distilled water is my personal preference. No added minerals or chemicals. Distilled water will work much better over the long term in that dripper and will not leave mineral deposits.

As far as water type goes. Distilled water is my personal preference. No added minerals or chemicals. Distilled water will work much better over the long term in that dripper and will not leave mineral deposits.

CHICK at the pet store told me springwater lol so the chams can drink distilled with no problem?

I'm
Asking you to explain why would she mention spring water

Why would I know what and how she thinks? Not trying to be snooty but you need to ask her to explain herself, not me.

You CAN use spring, tap, or distilled water and all three will work. I offered what I use for the reasons I stated previously.

Good luck.

Why would I know what and how she thinks? Not trying to be snooty but you need to ask her to explain herself, not me.

You CAN use spring, tap, or distilled water and all three will work. I offered what I use for the reasons I stated previously.

Good luck.

You hurt my feelings.:(

CHICK at the pet store told me springwater lol so the chams can drink distilled with no problem?

If I was facing the choice between what some pet store person suggested and what this forum has discussed almost every month year after year what would I do? Search this topic (what type of water for chams) on the forum and take the advice offered almost as often.

If I was facing the choice between what some pet store person suggested and what this forum has discussed almost every month year after year what would I do? Search this topic (what type of water for chams) on the forum and take the advice offered almost as often.

thanks!!!!!!!!!

I heard chams don't recognize still water, my Cham drinks right from my little dripper. What I did was cut a small hole on the top of my screen cage in the middle and the little dripper sits right on top. The water falls down leaves from the plant I have and waters the plant because it falls in the pot. It's an easy way to feed your plant, keep your humidity in your enclosure stable and give your Cham hydration! My chameleon goes right up to it and let's the water fall into his mouth.

I heard chams don't recognize still water, my Cham drinks right from my little dripper. What I did was cut a small hole on the top of my screen cage in the middle and the little dripper sits right on top. The water falls down leaves from the plant I have and waters the plant because it falls in the pot. It's an easy way to feed your plant, keep your humidity in your enclosure stable and give your Cham hydration! My chameleon goes right up to it and let's the water fall into his mouth.

It's a good idea to let the dripper hit quite a few leaves on the way down, Mine never drink right from the dripper they drink it where it builds up on the leaves.

Also I use to run salt water tanks so I have a Reverse Osmosis filter system so I bottle up clean water from this system to run in my mister and drippers, some peoples city water has lots of bad stuff in it.

Spring water is bad for misters, and it also leaves water deposits on everything.... use distilled or reverse osmosis water.

Back
Top Bottom