Little Dinosaurs!

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
Out of all the baby chameleons that I have had the pleasure to work with, these little ones are the most ferocious. They look prehistoric to me......LOVE them!

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

They really do look like tiny dinos, even more so than a Jackson's. Yet somehow, a chicken is more closely related to a Tyrannosaurus Rex than any lizard.

Squeeee. With every post you make me want to visit your house more and more. You have a ridiculous amount of melleri, which I'm completely in love with. You have parsoni, which I've never seen in person before. You have quad quad, which is the next species I want. Plus lots of babies. The red on his throat is stunning. He'll be quite handsome as an adult.

On here your collection is lauded and admired. How in the world do you explain it to the weirdos that don't like reptiles?

I only hope to have something like yours someday.

Looks like a little bit of attitude. When they're little it's cute when they get mad . when they look like It should run on button batteries.(y):D

Squeeee. With every post you make me want to visit your house more and more. You have a ridiculous amount of melleri, which I'm completely in love with. You have parsoni, which I've never seen in person before. You have quad quad, which is the next species I want. Plus lots of babies. The red on his throat is stunning. He'll be quite handsome as an adult.

On here your collection is lauded and admired. How in the world do you explain it to the weirdos that don't like reptiles?

I only hope to have something like yours someday.

Thanks, Maia! I don't explain it...........they are not allowed to ENTER!!!!! Lol

I am glad you enjoy my collection. They are a blast to work with. Also, very good on knowing that the baby pictured is a male!!

Thanks, Maia! I don't explain it...........they are not allowed to ENTER!!!!! Lol

I am glad you enjoy my collection. They are a blast to work with. Also, very good on knowing that the baby pictured is a male!!
I don't know if the baby pictured is a male or female. He just happens to be my preferred pronoun

Back
Top Bottom