Lime Tree Healthy?

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
Every once and a while I like to take my Cham out for some sun for abt 5min, we have a very lush and green (you guessed it) lime tree in our back yard, would this be good for her to chill in as long as she doesn’t eat the leaves?

I wouldn't put her on it if it has been trimmed recently or has broken branches. I've gotten chemical burns form the sap of a Key Lime tree.

That is the only restriction that I know. I would wait for other feed back.
Some trees have terrible thorns look for those as well.
If you are going outside with your chameleon and I cannot say this strongly enough do not take your eyes off him even to look at your phone. These are ninjas and know when you aren't looking to disappear and make an escape.

I agree with @JacksJill make sure he can’t climb up any higher than you can reach and make sure there are no other trees around the lime tree he can climb up onto. These guys can disappear quickly if you take your eye off them.
That is the only restriction that I know. I would wait for other feed back.
Some trees have terrible thorns look for those as well.
If you are going outside with your chameleon and I cannot say this strongly enough do not take your eyes off him even to look at your phone. These are ninjas and know when you aren't looking to disappear and make an escape.
So true they are natural illusionist

Back
Top Bottom