Lily

andy123

Well after she had a troubled laying a while ago she never really got better from laying, we then noticed weight loss and then over the past couple of days she got a growth just where her tail starts, it grew and changed colour so i rang the vets and they couldnt get her in till tonight but about 10minutes ago i found her dead on the bottom of her tank, in away it was for the best as over the phone the vet thought it was cancer and there wasnt nothing he could really do if it was cancer so im just glad shes not suffering anymore :eek:

R.I.P Lily
DSCF2368.jpg

2010_06070031.jpg

Oh Andy, I am so sorry you lost Lily. :( It's so hard losing a cham - I know exactly how that feels. May she rest in peace, bless her. Night night Lily, sleep tight sweetie. Andy, you know where to find me if you need to chat. Thinking of you, Tiff xx

Thanks guys, it was sorta for the best as now i dont have to worry about the trouble of her having to go through the egg laying again, shame she had a tuff end to life :/ i dont think her original owner took 100% correct care of her either as she had burns on her side and stuff :/

Aw man. Im so sorry for your loss Andy. You took great care of her and im sure she is watching over you and playing with Tiff's Lily in pet heaven. RIP Lily

Back
Top Bottom