LILY laid her eggs!!!

morhart

I seen my female at the top of her cage this afternoon. So i decided i would start digging and what would you know? 28 eggs! I attached a picture. I have placed them in tupperware containers, 1 inch apart, half buried. i used vermiculite and so when i squeezed it a couple drop came out. I have the temp set to 75 F. Also i put a hole under the lids on the tupperware containers about 1/8 inch. Hopefully i have done this right, if you know how i could do anything better let me know asap, as the eggs are incubating right now. hopefully 28 healthy panthers!!

Attachments

• lilys eggs.jpg
    lilys eggs.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 96
The eggs look good and the number is good too!
The set up for incubating them sounds fine...but I only make two tiny holes no bigger than the size of a piece of uncooked spaghetti in the lids of the containers.

should i put another hole on the top of the lid? i just have the one on the side just below the lid seal?

JUST an UPDATE

Lily's first clutch is all doing well, they are 6 weeks old now. She recently laid another clutch of 33 on march 10. so now we have 61 eggs in total. Just wondering from everyone else about neonate care, what is the best for feeding, misting, temps, ect?

Back
Top Bottom