Like father like son

Rottsko

Avid Member
this was eli this morning. safe to say noki is proud of his son.

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He is beautiful, I hope you and Daddy are very proud of him.:)
thx laurie. we are very proud of noki and eli. it's so exciting to see eli develop just like noki did. he reminds me so much of noki not just in his colors but his personality and his size...he's huge and becoming as friendly as noki. :)

Him being so friendly is a big plus. Some bloodlines are never very tolerant let alone friendly. You are doing a wonderful job.

He looks great! Hopefully with this new job I can get my spare cage set up and find me one of these super colorful chams!

Looking good Sang. Wasn't he one of your holdbacks wayyyy back when? I think I remember seeing him when he was like 4-6 months old available.

Thx everyone! Eli is a little over a year old. Yes, he was a holdback and I had him for sale briefly when he was around 3 months old. :) once I saw how he was developing I decided to keep him and boy am I glad I did. He breeds with anything I put in front of him and literally lunges out of his cage before I can even put a female inside it.

Absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to receive my Ollie male from you when the weather gets better. Damn you MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to receive my Ollie male from you when the weather gets better. Damn you MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!!

thx! yes, the weather has been terrible lately. i've got so many babies ready for their new homes! c'mon mother nature!

Back
Top Bottom