Lights

thewise21

Upgrading cage and looking to get some bigger light fixtures. Beside aquarium hoods does anyone have any suggestions on light fixtures for uvb? I currently use 18” old aquarium light fixtures and the bulbs are way more.

There a few options out there .
Most are around $45 for a single bulb 24" WITH a reflector . You may be able to find them a little cheaper with this being the holiday season.
Arcadia is a favorite, but you can also purchase the same fixture from Burpee, Ferry Morse, or a lot of the greenhouse stores
I have some I got from Amazon that are deal bulb fixtures, but they did not include a reflector
Most do not include a UVB bulb.

Most are around $45 for a single bulb 24" WITH a reflector . You may be able to find them a little cheaper with this being the holiday season.
Arcadia is a favorite, but you can also purchase the same fixture from Burpee, Ferry Morse, or a lot of the greenhouse stores
I have some I got from Amazon that are deal bulb fixtures, but they did not include a reflector
[/QUOTe
2-Pack T5 HO Grow Light - 1 Bulb Light System - Fluorescent Hydroponic Indoor Fixture Bloom Veg Daisy Chain with Bulbs (2 Foot & w/ Reflector (DL8021R 2pack), Cool White | Vegetative) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XPKQPSL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_SnCWFb3Z63WC4

Yes, but an aluminum reflector (silver) would be better
But white is better than no reflector !

Back
Top Bottom