Lighting

Asour89

Established Member
Okay, so currently I have 14” T5h0 light fixtures on my chams cages. There are 2 cages & I have just expanded and got a baby cham now. He is in a smaller cage for the time being with a T8 because my friend bought the wrong thing for my bday. So, my question is, should I just buy 1 long T5h0 to go across the top of both of my older Chams cages ? Or should I just buy another smaller T5ho? Here’s a pic of my 2 older Chams cages.

Attachments

• FF288B66-A952-41AB-92BB-EB7349DC982D.jpeg
    FF288B66-A952-41AB-92BB-EB7349DC982D.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 110
Okay, so currently I have 14” T5h0 light fixtures on my chams cages. There are 2 cages & I have just expanded and got a baby cham now. He is in a smaller cage for the time being with a T8 because my friend bought the wrong thing for my bday. So, my question is, should I just buy 1 long T5h0 to go across the top of both of my older Chams cages ? Or should I just buy another smaller T5ho? Here’s a pic of my 2 older Chams cages.
I would buy one 48 inch to go across the other two and then use the 14 in T5ho on the smaller cage. See if you can return the T8.

I would buy one 48 inch to go across the other two and then use the 14 in T5ho on the smaller cage. See if you can return the T8.
She gave me the receipt so I could return it thankfully. That was exactly the answer I was looking for, thank you so much !

Back
Top Bottom