Lighting

Monta

Established Member
Hi , I got question.. is it best to buy separate light fixtures? I seen the duo ones , but maybe 2 singles would be better for a cage 24x24x48. What do you think? Thanks

a lot of people like using liner lights because they get more of the cage , what i think in short words would be that setting up lights that are not in that duo thing, i assume it would be easier to control temp because you could put the basker bulb where ever you need

Yes Linear is the best go to Lightyourreptiles.com and check them out they are amazing. what do you have for lights right now?

a lot of people like using liner lights because they get more of the cage , what i think in short words would be that setting up lights that are not in that duo thing, i assume it would be easier to control temp because you could put the basker bulb where ever you need
I feel the same way ... I can adjust the heat one as needed . I plan on going to Tinley Park reptile show Saturday day . It about 31/2 hour drive. I would love to get a Panther Chameleon at that time. But l don't want to rush my cage set up. If it's not ready I'll have go though the Internet to find what I'm looking for and have it shipped to me. Thank you for your reply on the light matter

Does anyone know how I actually ask my own question I'm super new at this whole website and I have a ton of questions about my chameleon

Back
Top Bottom