Lighting systems

repdog

There was a post a while back that I can't seem to find. I was looking for the two systems that were mentioned. I know about lightyourreptile.com but there was another one listed. Does anyone remember this one? :confused:

Hi there's light your reptiles like you suggested which offers a double or quad fixture for UVB and a 6500 k bulb.
Another one that's popular that I have also owned is the reptisun 5.0. It's a good light but the Arcadia lighting from light your reptiles is so much brighter...

I have two dual 24" tropic blaze fixtures from lightyourreptiles.com. EXCELLENT products and customer service. Do it right the first time and use them. My chameleon is happy and so are my plants. High quality lights and bulbs.

Thanks I do have four fixtures from lightyourreptiles.com. Todd has been very good to me but I'm having issues with my second fixture that has 6 bulbs in it. Looking for the other fixture that I do remember will take the bulbs from lightyourreptiles.com.

Thanks I do have four fixtures from lightyourreptiles.com. Todd has been very good to me but I'm having issues with my second fixture that has 6 bulbs in it. Looking for the other fixture that I do remember will take the bulbs from lightyourreptiles.com.

Hi Repdog...

If you please shoot me an e-mail, I would happy to point you off to other retailers that sell t5 lights that are a good match up with Arcadia bulbs.

But I must ask what is up with your fixture??
I know that I have not talked to anyone with an issue on 6 bulb fixture in months and months- at least 6 or 7 months.

It sounds like you are frustrated and I am sorry you are having difficulty with it.
Please shoot me an e-mail directly and let me know whats up so can get it resolved.

I stock all parts for fixtures I sell so they CAN be fixed and long lasting.

But I am afraid I don't know who you are in real life-- or else I would have e-mailed you directly...
unfortunately my old brain can't always remember everyone's forum name and keep that straight in relation to their real life name's.... especially if we haven't talked recently.
So please make sure you say "This is Repdog" in you e-mail.:)

Thank you!
Todd
e-mail [email protected]

OR
call me if you prefer... 207.588.7210
M -F 9:30 AM - 6 PM EST.

Back
Top Bottom