Lighting for Chameleons and Hibiscus

sighkaika

I want to put my hibiscus in my chameleons cage but I still want the hibiscus thrive, will the lights from my chameleons cage be enough for my hibiscus to grow and bloom? I tried to google it and it was a whole conversation about the types of light and how strong it is. I'm not that smart yet so I would recommend a basic answer thats like "yes it will bloom" or also like "nah fam get that hoe out of there" so yeah, if theres lights that can be used for both just send a link or the name. thanks

I want to put my hibiscus in my chameleons cage but I still want the hibiscus thrive, will the lights from my chameleons cage be enough for my hibiscus to grow and bloom? I tried to google it and it was a whole conversation about the types of light and how strong it is. I'm not that smart yet so I would recommend a basic answer thats like "yes it will bloom" or also like "nah fam get that hoe out of there" so yeah, if theres lights that can be used for both just send a link or the name. thanks
I have a hibiscus in my cage and it blooms pretty much everyday. I even had to trim some of them because hey were pushing through the top of my cage. I noticed that after a while the leaves started to wilt so I put it outside for a couple hours and it got all perky again. I do this once every two weeks to let it get full sunlight. I only have an arcadia 12% bulb on my cage though but I'm sure if I had a grow light on it I wouldn't need to take it outside.

Back
Top Bottom