Lighting And heating

jerleyb15

Hey, I'm in the process of setting up my new enclosure for an incoming veiled but I was wondering if anyone had bought products from Reptiles Basic Inc. I'm looking to find a 24 inch t5 ho light fixture but I can't seem to find any place that has just the fixture, I already have the bulb I just need the fixture, if anyone can help by telling me where they bought their fixture or if Reptile Basics Inc. is a trustworthy site I will greatly appreciate it.

FYI; Reptile Basics Inc has no reviews or any past orders that's why I am a little skeptical.

You can buy from them. I order mine from pangea reptile. This is a link for a fixture. It comes with the 6400k plant light bulb. You can just remove it and put in the UVB bulb. https://www.pangeareptile.com/collections/t5-lighting/products/t5-uvb-light-fixture
You would want to make sure it is a 5.0 or 6% uvb bulb and then 8-9 inches to the basking branches below it for the proper UVI level.

Or you can run a dual vivosun... They sell them on amazon. Same bulb type for this fixture. But it also comes with the daylight bulbs. So at least you have one running for plants and one for UVB. Or you can get additional single bulb fixtures for the plants, LED bar, sansi grow lights etc. Just depends on what your needs are.

Most of the T5 HO fixtures sold today are from the same factory in China.
All made by Shenzen Sunlight Lighting Co. (OEM) and all are virtually identical.

1618240919804.png

• Arcadia Pro T5
  • Biodude T5HO
  • Carolina Custom Cages T5HO
  • Hydrofarm "Jumpstart"
  • Sunblaster T5HO Nanotech
  • Vivarium T5
  • and Others
So shop for price.

All made by Shenzen Sunlight Lighting Co. (OEM) and all are virtually identical.

1618240919804.png

• Arcadia Pro T5
  • Biodude T5HO
  • Hydrofarm "Jumpstart"
  • Vivarium T5
  • and Others
So shop for price.
thanks

1618240919804.png

• Arcadia Pro T5
  • Biodude T5HO
  • Hydrofarm "Jumpstart"
  • Vivarium T5
  • and Others
So shop for price.

Do all of these work with Arcadia and Reptisun Tubes?

Do all of these work with Arcadia and Reptisun Tubes?
All T5HO fixtures work with Arcadia and Reptisun T5 bulbs. Just make sure they are T5 and not T8. The bulbs will be 2 inches shorter than the fixture length. So if you have a 24 inch fixture you need 22 inch bulb.

Back
Top Bottom