Light Your Reptiles

FlChamMom

Avid Member
Just wanted to share my experience with Todd from forum sponsor Light Your Reptiles:
I use the Arcadia bulbs first of all because of how long they last and the UV output. I would buy them wherever I could regardless of the customer service I received. That said Todd Goode with LYR gives EXCEPTIONAL customer service! I had an understandable delay getting my order and have received not only an email update but a personal phone call as well. My orders are not huge- to see someone take that kind of care with their customers I felt needed to be shared!
Thank you Todd! :D

Just wanted to share my experience with Todd from forum sponsor Light Your Reptiles:
I use the Arcadia bulbs first of all because of how long they last and the UV output. I would buy them wherever I could regardless of the customer service I received. That said Todd Goode with LYR gives EXCEPTIONAL customer service! I had an understandable delay getting my order and have received not only an email update but a personal phone call as well. My orders are not huge- to see someone take that kind of care with their customers I felt needed to be shared!
Thank you Todd! :D

Ive been super busy as of late and have not been able to make the post I wanted to, but I also need to give big props to Todd.

I originally bought a 24" dual enclosure (12% and 6500K bulb).

I live in Canada, so the shipping was pretty high but I was determined to get an arcadia bulb after hearing so much good about it.

Got it, plugged it in and it was amazingly bright, and looked very nice. It worked for all of 2 weeks and then died on me, which was super disappointing.

However, after contacting Todd, he was more than willing to send me a replacement, eating the cost of the shipping as well, meaning he pretty much made no money from my sale. But he wanted me to be a happy customer, and that I am. I cannot recommend him enough. I got my new enclosure in a few days after he told me it shipped and its been working perfectly ever since. My guess (and his) is the ballast on the first one he sent me must have bugged out somehow. It did end up destroying both the original bulbs, unfortunately.

I can definately appreciate Todd and the desire he has to keep his customers happy. He definately did not have to pay for the shipping for the new unit, but he did anyway.

I will post some pics of my set up later just to show you how amazing it lights up my enclosure.

Highly recommended, A++. Even if you are from Canada, totally worth the shipping cost.

I got my replacement arcadia bulbs for my chameleons and an bulb for my daughters bearded dragon - from light my reptiles - I wouldn't buy bulbs anywhere else - great service -

Just got my 2nd fixture from them last week. Tropic blaze 4 bulb fixture. Love the products and the service.

great service with my self as well. Very happy with the entire set up getting ready to order some more goodies from him too.

Back
Top Bottom