Light Reflectors

AmandaS

Retired Moderator
So, my chameleon realized she can see herself in the reflectors of the lights, since essentially it is a mirror. She has been stress colors for days. What am I to do?

Nothing has changed, and I have seen her looking at them a lot recently.
So no, Im not sure, but that is my best guess. :)

I dunno hun. The way Beman's T5 is you really can not get a clear reflection back. I have no experience with this type of thing. :(

I know that Coda is for some reason EXTREMELY interested in her dripper, specifically the water droplets. She will go for hours just staring at the water. I have no idea why. Maybe it’s like a child addicted to TV?

She does puff up when she is looking at herself. Yeah, i think i could up some aluminum foil.
I think she can see herself better since the back bulb went out. When I replace it, I dont think it will show her as well. Until then, aluminum foil sounds good.

She gives some beautiful colors.

Attachments

• 0923191611a.jpg
    0923191611a.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 78
She does puff up when she is looking at herself. Yeah, i think i could up some aluminum foil.
I think she can see herself better since the back bulb went out. When I replace it, I dont think it will show her as well. Until then, aluminum foil sounds good.
Ohhhhhh ok now I get how she can see herself lol. Makes sense. I was staring at mine like I don't understand how can she see herself. LOL but if his bulb was out then he would be able to see a reflection in his as well. :hilarious:

You would think, since I have a 6 foot light with staggered bulbs, she couldve seen herself before the bulb went out. Thats why I didnt think of this at first. But maybe that busted bulb gave her just enough glare-free zone to see her beautiful self. Lol.
I have seen her obviously puff at herself though. Ill let you guys know today how it goes covering it.

Attachments

• 0923191612.jpg
    0923191612.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 59
If its not pitch black, harry could see himself in the reflector. He never had a problem with it on. Personally i would try angle it a bit so that they cant see a direct reflection, it only takes a few degrees till you cant see yourself in a mirror at that distance.

If its not pitch black, harry could see himself in the reflector. He never had a problem with it on. Personally i would try angle it a bit so that they cant see a direct reflection, it only takes a few degrees till you cant see yourself in a mirror at that distance.
Thats probably the best solution yet. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom