Light Fixture

TrueCut

Im looking for a T-8 light fixture 24" that holds 2 bulbs (1 Reptisun & 1 plant bulb) a cheap one I was hoping to pick one up at home depot anyone know about this? What type of fixture should I get?

Lingling

I've currently been looking for the same thing - 24" 2 bulb t8 fixture. Home Depot and Lowe's do sell them, but they don't sell anything that can just plug in or with an on/off switch. Everything from those two stores has to be hardwired and turned on with a light switch. They're cheap, under $20, so if you're the DIY kind of person, that would probably work fine. I have absolutely no idea how to wire something like that, so I'm still looking around for something I can plug in.

Chachilla: Is the model you linked to hardwired or a plug-in?

Michael Ryan

I've currently been looking for the same thing - 24" 2 bulb t8 fixture. Home Depot and Lowe's do sell them, but they don't sell anything that can just plug in or with an on/off switch. Everything from those two stores has to be hardwired and turned on with a light switch. They're cheap, under $20, so if you're the DIY kind of person, that would probably work fine. I have absolutely no idea how to wire something like that, so I'm still looking around for something I can plug in.

Chachilla: Is the model you linked to hardwired or a plug-in?
I got a 48" fixture at my local lowes that has both a cord that you simply plug into an outlet and a on/off switch.

Lingling

I got a 48" fixture at my local lowes that has both a cord that you simply plug into an outlet and a on/off switch.
You're right, they do have a 48" with a cord, but no 24". I talked to the guy in electrical today, and he did show me that 48", but that was it.

chachilla

The link i posted for the lamp is a plug in. You don't have to do any thing but place the bulbs inside and plug into to wall. It has a string that you pull to turn on and off.

MK1

I got a single fixture at walmart for like 8 bucks. I took the plastic cover off and used some foil to direct the light. I didnt see any duel fixtures at walmart. :\

Texas Panther Man

Diy has a nice 24" dual fixture with individual toggle switches to control each bulb. Comes with reflector also. Not that much more than cheap fixtures from the box stores also.

TrueCut

I need to get a plant bulb a 24" T-8 anyone know a cheap one I can find. My local Home Depot only has 18" T-8

Top Bottom