Life with chameleons

There are always shenanigans going on with the chameleons!

Bogie runs around looking for handouts. I call him my little chihuahua lizard.

I got it. No, I got it.

Babies are always eager to eat.

The boys have a meeting.

Sami tries to herd the baby veileds.

Babies hatch.

The melleri cuddle up at bedtime.

I love how they all hang out together - how long did it take for them to get used to each other ? do they ever get upset w/ each other ? I love the pic of the 2 boys, with one standing on the other - that is to cute !! :D

Awesome pics, and you seem to have the best luck I've ever seen with intermingling your different species, so you must have some VERY happy chams!!

These pictures are amazing! Great shots and great chams! I love shots of eating chams very interesting and entertaining lol

well first time I seen anyone mixing chameleon and succeed, but as long its work.
anyway nice pics

Thanks everyone!

I love how they all hang out together - how long did it take for them to get used to each other ? do they ever get upset w/ each other ? I love the pic of the 2 boys, with one standing on the other - that is to cute !! :D

We are pretty fortunate, they are very tolerant of each other and never get bothered by other chameleons. I always offered favorite foods when they meet other chameleons or new people, get photographed, or go places so they associate everything with yummy treats and actually have learned to look for food not a fight. A friend referred to them as "tree dogs" and that is really fitting!

Awesome pics, and you seem to have the best luck I've ever seen with intermingling your different species, so you must have some VERY happy chams!!

Thanks. They are all free ranged and well-fed and have lady friends, what else could they want? :)

Karen, you always have the best pictures! Sami looks like he's working hard! :D

Thanks. Sami was out-numbered and tried to get away from the babies but a couple followed him! Sami was really shy when we got him but he has blossomed into a sweet guy.

Fantastic pictures! I've seen some of them on FB before, and I particularly love the one of the Melleri cuddled up for bedtime. Sami is such a character!

I am trying to familiarize my chams with each other on the free range and have been fairly successful with my veiled's tolerating each other but every time I put my Nosy Be into the mix he makes a bee-line straight for my gentlest veiled, Kane! I feel bad for Kane cuz he wants everyone to love him, but he just can't win over Turq!

I`m going to try the food trick, thats a great idea! :D

Announcement!!!

Its official... you've been promoted to the PhotoQueen!!! :D (And I really don't want to post any more pictures :(... Can't compete with that! ;)) Love you're whole cham family!!!

So who actually did get it? :D

Very nice pics. I just spent 30 minutes looking at more of yours on your Facebook page. With all of the tongues from different chams shooting out, do the tongues ever get caught up with each other?

Back
Top Bottom