LF female ankarmy

Bmiller

Hello there,

I am new to the forums, and find myself without privileges to post to certain threads. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to be asking this lol

But I am looking for a female ankarmy chameleon. Prefer to be a younger girl. My dads birthday is coming up, and I know he has been looking for one for a while now. So I am hoping to find him one and surprise me.

Please let me know if you have any, or know of anyone who may have some.

Thank you!

This one we really don't see often at all... Do you have facebook? If so join the chameleon enthusiasts group. This is a pretty large group. Just do a post saying that your looking for a female ankaramy and what country your located in... Don't say purchase or buy because they have to delete the post due to facebook rules. good luck :)

This one we really don't see often at all... Do you have facebook? If so join the chameleon enthusiasts group. This is a pretty large group. Just do a post saying that your looking for a female ankaramy and what country your located in... Don't say purchase or buy because they have to delete the post due to facebook rules. good luck :)
Okay thank I will have to do that then! Thanks for the quick reply

Back
Top Bottom