Let's see your setups!!

chuka1212

Well I am running into some drainage issues, and a few other issues with my setup. I have tweaked many things such as dripping, misting, drainage, lighting etc, and am sure to tweak much more via trial and error. I certainly don't plan on my baby male veiled on being the only cham I get and am curious to see some other, more advanced setups... so come on, this is your chance to post some of your cages/setups and brag about your ingenious ideas and equipment... maybe some of us can be enlightened by it!

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

Nothing special just a clean cut cham cage. I have a tubawear under it to catch draining water.

Lookin good, I love all teh plants in there! My question is how do you avoid spraying the walls behind your cage? THat has been a big problem when I mist, is I get the walls and dresser that it sits on all wet...

I usually dont care to much lol. I will adventually put up some plastic aginst the wall so that the water doesnt mess up the paint. But for now its not a big problem. I just aim my spray bottle downwards so it doesnt go through the sides and onto the wall as much.

i use a pump up pesticide sprayer and i spray everything to anything all
over my walls with it. so i went out and bought the cheepest $2
shower curtain and put it up behind my cham cage, problem solved.
ill post a pic of my encosure someday when i get my new stand and drainage
system working. i believe im stealing the idea from summoner, but it might
be someone else. my moneys on him tho. very simple way, he will show you
im sure.

i just ordered an enclosure from LLL so ill have it thurs and try and get some nice pics up this weekend....

Here are 2 photos of our Meller's range (they're in there somewhere):

DSCF1254b.jpg

DSCF1253b.jpg

Here is a photo of a few of our enclosures (18x18x36 and 18x18x48):

DSCF1259b.jpg

Here are 2 photos of Guido's (one of our male veiled chams) abode:

DSCF1247b.jpg

DSCF1249b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom