Let Me Know How He Looks :D

KyleFitzz

Mordecai is getting older and I think he's looking amazing! Let me know what you guys think! Oh yeah I added a pic of my leopard gecko Jerry too! It's one of Mordecai's friends :D haha I don't introduce them because I don't believe they need friends but hey it's just me showing off my beautiful Jerry! If it wasn't for Jerry I wouldn't have gotten any other reptiles! I also just ordered a huge group of bugs including some silkworms. I've never given Mordecai any silkworms yet but I'm anxious to see how he like them! Anyway leave me comments and let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0662.jpg
    IMG_0662.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 143
Besides the pissed off "camo" coloration, he looks great! Those his straight horns and perfect name :)

You think he's pissed? What do you think it could be? Maybe me taking pics? Lol

Yeah, that camo pattern is the stress pattern of Jackson Xanths. Its nothing to worry about unless he is constantly that pattern. The picture taking very well could be the cause. Your cage setup is fantastic...

Thanks :D it's been a great journey since day one. He usually had some black but usually no brown. He's always green and very active. I love my little guy

Does this look OK

Hello I am new to this, does my set up look OK? (I live in the UK).

My room temperature at night goes down to low 60F.

In my vivarium i have:
- fans behind the vents which are on a timer, they go on for 15 mins every 2 how hours.
- a fogger
- a heat lamp which is red (75 watt bulb, temp during the day is set on 84f turned down to 74f during the night).
- UV bulb is 10.0
- two umbrella plants, fake plants.
- water bowl branches and vines,

I spray the tank 2 times a day.

The calcium I use is repti calcium without D3 and Nutrobal. He eats and poos every day. Only had him for two weeks.

I plan to upgrade his tank within the next two months - the tank I will get will be Vivexotic Viva Arboreal Vivarium Medium.

What do you think?
Cheers

Attachments

• h 044.jpg
    h 044.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 104
Kyle, your Jackson's looks good. I won't worry about his coloration. IMO it's not stress colors but more sub adult coloration. When he is older he should remain a solid green color pretty much all the time.

Mesh, you should start your own thread in the health clinic forum and fill out the "How to ask for help" form. Your set up needs a lot of work to be suitable for your chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom