Let’s see your babies Pjs

I have to admit that the Veileds are growing on me. Their colors are so vibrant and dramatic.
I love his pjs! He is very lo key though so I have only seen him fire up 2 times and both were when he was startled. He really could care less about anything going on around him. Has never fired up in front of a mirror either. I am really looking forward to experiencing what a Panther is like since Beman thinks he is a dog... :hilarious:

It's suprising how colorful they get. When Camulus sees his reflection he goes crazy. The casque is what originally sold me on him and I know a lot of people avoid them because of the "veiled attitude" but I think it makes it fun. He has such personality. Not that they all don't but just adds a layer haha.
"Veiled Attitude" = Are they going to eat me today... :hilarious: My neighbor has a big Male that is scary as hell. Honestly after seeing one that has the typical attitude in person I will not have another after Beman. Plus one of the things that is so endearing to me about him is is low key hi mom personality.

"Veiled Attitude" = Are they going to eat me today... :hilarious: My neighbor has a big Male that is scary as hell. Honestly after seeing one that has the typical attitude in person I will not have another after Beman. Plus one of the things that is so endearing to me about him is is low key hi mom personality.
I just love there attitude . My girl Frances oh boy did she have attitude . Her tenacity was something RULEs, RULES RULES !!. Don’t forever the DANG RULES . Their just awesome ❤️.

Charlie’s PJs tonight. Still can’t do the vibrancy of his colors justice. Cutie patootie.

C63B1BDD-A4F1-489A-97F0-B8AB88CB5CF7.jpeg C21AEC70-2E26-42CE-B580-E70FE45FE847.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom