Let’s see your babies Pjs

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have to admit that the Veileds are growing on me. Their colors are so vibrant and dramatic.
I love his pjs! He is very lo key though so I have only seen him fire up 2 times and both were when he was startled. He really could care less about anything going on around him. Has never fired up in front of a mirror either. I am really looking forward to experiencing what a Panther is like since Beman thinks he is a dog... :hilarious:

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
It's suprising how colorful they get. When Camulus sees his reflection he goes crazy. The casque is what originally sold me on him and I know a lot of people avoid them because of the "veiled attitude" but I think it makes it fun. He has such personality. Not that they all don't but just adds a layer haha.
"Veiled Attitude" = Are they going to eat me today... :hilarious: My neighbor has a big Male that is scary as hell. Honestly after seeing one that has the typical attitude in person I will not have another after Beman. Plus one of the things that is so endearing to me about him is is low key hi mom personality.

Kristen Wilkins

Chameleon Enthusiast
"Veiled Attitude" = Are they going to eat me today... :hilarious: My neighbor has a big Male that is scary as hell. Honestly after seeing one that has the typical attitude in person I will not have another after Beman. Plus one of the things that is so endearing to me about him is is low key hi mom personality.
I just love there attitude . My girl Frances oh boy did she have attitude . Her tenacity was something RULEs, RULES RULES !!. Don’t forever the DANG RULES . Their just awesome ❤.

Top Bottom