Let’s see those free range setups!

I’d say that it’s slowly coming along - IKEA has been my best friend haha.

Waiting for my storage cabinet!

D916E13A-2A05-48E9-B2A0-0327ECC20167.jpeg

12C75217-AA9D-40F0-9CB5-DFEA18B30D85.jpeg

BE601E1A-B745-418E-890B-41D2EAC0A311.jpeg

Donnie’s free range. He’s old and not too mischievous (most of the time). He is watered in the shower or in his outside setup, I only gently mist the leaves for the humidity here. I have to set up something temporary for his uvb/ heat. Gonna just build a roll away/fold up arm for the lights, since theyre only needed for about 4 months.

Edit to clarify - he had a full fledged enclosure up until this fall. He is outside in good weather and I decided to let him free range for however much time he has left with us. Hopefully a long time!

View attachment 330163

Donnie’s free range. He’s old and not too mischievous (most of the time). He is watered in the shower or in his outside setup, I only gently mist the leaves for the humidity here. I have to set up something temporary for his uvb/ heat. Gonna just build a roll away/fold up arm for the lights, since theyre only needed for about 4 months.

Edit to clarify - he had a full fledged enclosure up until this fall. He is outside in good weather and I decided to let him free range for however much time he has left with us. Hopefully a long time!
What kind of tree is this?

Cool setup and they’re always soo grateful for their free (range) time 😅😅
Yeah I like The fact that I can put it anywhere in the room and move it around if I need to , I stick it by the back slider so he can soak up the sun in the morning with the screen door shut but I got to keep an eye on him because he loves to wander everywhere 🤣🤣

That’s a good idea. My smallest (k. Boehmei) walks around the room all day. Comes back to soak up heat and uvb, goes of again. Sometimes stays longer to chill and always heads back to his free range around 5:00 pm in between he does his thing.

Had to modify the enclosure to try and tackle the great water dilemma within my apartment lol.

I know Parson’s need water - figuring out how to create a contained monsoon hasn’t been cheap!

Finding a Parson’s hasn’t been easy either!

2EE9D780-5687-447B-B77A-82C4A418D8B9.jpeg
13098505-E921-4AD2-9BE2-B2FE265A0794.jpeg
FAC6E0C8-4E3C-4129-898A-2726512E503E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom