Leopard gecko tail problem

Shes not eating for 5 days now. She does not looks skinny and all her fingers arw there and getting better. Tail is about the same. Thank you for asking!
I’m very happy to have been wrong about her toes. :) Hopefully her tail will start looking better.
Mine drive me insane about their eating. Every 1-2 days I offer all 3 a variety of bugs and I’m lucky if one decides to eat. Since they all ate much better before being in a bioactive tank, and their weights are pretty stable, I suspect they are eating their isopods. All 3 though recently did go for what must have been at least a couple of months without eating more than one feeder here and there. I was freaking out until I remembered they can brumate.
My girl always looks plump, especially in her lower belly. Some days I think I see an egg or 2 in there and then I won’t, but her size/shape stay the same. 🤷‍♀️

I’m very happy to have been wrong about her toes. :) Hopefully her tail will start looking better.
Mine drive me insane about their eating. Every 1-2 days I offer all 3 a variety of bugs and I’m lucky if one decides to eat. Since they all ate much better before being in a bioactive tank, and their weights are pretty stable, I suspect they are eating their isopods. All 3 though recently did go for what must have been at least a couple of months without eating more than one feeder here and there. I was freaking out until I remembered they can brumate.
My girl always looks plump, especially in her lower belly. Some days I think I see an egg or 2 in there and then I won’t, but her size/shape stay the same. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you for helping me!

So she is not eating for 7 days straight now.. She looks totally fine physically. All fingers are there and tail looks a bit better. I think I can see two eggs in her but I never had a leopard gecko before her so I am no expert. I will try to post a photo tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom