Lenny, settling in...

Here is one of my WC Melleri... He is starting to get used to his home now. He has always had this tree but for the last month he hasn't had his misting and lighting done properly. Now that it feels more like a home he is...

IMG_8771.jpg

IMG_8781.jpg

that face good go with the caption contest with

"HURRRRRRRRRR"
or the classic.

"OH, i see what you did there"

Hey he looks good...I would watch the dark spots on his mouth my panther had that and it got outta control and just rot his mouth away...I would also panacur and flagyl him if he is wild caught...They come in sometimes with parasites that are dormant and you want to keep an eye on that...jus some info...:)

Is he totally laid back like the second photo shows or a mean little bugger like the first photo? I love the way the second photo almost looks like he is smiling for the camera "Cheeeese".

Hey he looks good...I would watch the dark spots on his mouth my panther had that and it got outta control and just rot his mouth away...I would also panacur and flagyl him if he is wild caught...They come in sometimes with parasites that are dormant and you want to keep an eye on that...jus some info...:)

I know he is WC and I know he had parasites and I have been treating him. His last fecal was clean. His mouth is just fine, Melleri have black mouths;).

Sorry for being rude:eek:

Last edited:
Hes a good guy.. errr gal?

Is he totally laid back like the second photo shows or a mean little bugger like the first photo? I love the way the second photo almost looks like he is smiling for the camera "Cheeeese".

Well he is very nice. He just has issues with me putting the cameraor face in his area. BUT if i reach in to pick him up he is sorta like 'ooooh i guess your bigger than me.... so i'll let you pick me up'. He is pretty chill for the most part. I don't handle him much though, just on the weekends to weigh him. He apparently isn't comfy with my GF being in the room. He inhabits the living room and about 90% of the time no one is in there. So when my GF does laundry in the living room or hangs out to watch TV during the day he gets kinda restless and will wander out of his range. Since I got him he has had a room to himself for the most part. I think he is just used to being alone. At our old apt. he was in the bedroom. We were only in the bedroom when we were asleep or getting ready for work. It was REALLY funny each morning for his lights to come on and we'd roll over 'oooh man stupid bright lights...' and he would sit there looking at us and I can imagine hes thinking "aight, wake up! if i have to get up... so do you!':D:D

Back
Top Bottom