leaving for 2 days need advice on cham

antoinette

Hi everyone, im racking my brain didnt realize in a couple weeks ill be gone for 2 days not sure if ill.have someone to watch over bambam (cham) the food part no soworried but the water part I am I do have a big dripper and a reptirain its suppose to be a mister but left on to long it floods my cage its pretty crappy.lol and Pl lus the resevoir is smal dont last very long, any suggestions maybe the big drippr can work atleast one full day if dripping slow?thanks

Hi everyone, im racking my brain didnt realize in a couple weeks ill be gone for 2 days not sure if ill.have someone to watch over bambam (cham) the food part no soworried but the water part I am I do have a big dripper and a reptirain its suppose to be a mister but left on to long it floods my cage its pretty crappy.lol and Pl lus the resevoir is smal dont last very long, any suggestions maybe the big drippr can work atleast one full day if dripping slow?thanks

Whatever species of Cham you have, I'm sure that wherever it's native habitat is, it frequently goes for more than two days without seeing rain. Your cham will be fine without water for just two days. Just make sure that it is well hydrated before you leave.

Thnks yea I have ambilobe panther cham hes 5months I try to make sure hes well hydrated, dang chams are alot of work.lol hes my 1st took me 3 weeks to get things right in cage now just tryin to find a good misting system tht is not so complicated looking to put together.lol

Whatever species of Cham you have, I'm sure that wherever it's native habitat is, it frequently goes for more than two days without seeing rain. Your cham will be fine without water for just two days. Just make sure that it is well hydrated before you leave.

I agree with this totally. In Madagascar they have a dry season where they do not get water for a long time. Jann B was there and the locals told her so many of the chameleons end up dying. This is over a period of time though I believe and not a matter of a couple days. I know there are days when my chameleons do NOT drink water. A lot of people say they never see their chameleons drink and I think that is because they are not drinking!!!!

she visited madagascar?? if so thats F'ing Awesome.

I agree with this totally. In Madagascar they have a dry season where they do not get water for a long time. Jann B was there and the locals told her so many of the chameleons end up dying. This is over a period of time though I believe and not a matter of a couple days. I know there are days when my chameleons do NOT drink water. A lot of people say they never see their chameleons drink and I think that is because they are not drinking!!!!

Back
Top Bottom