Leary the cham :)

^^^ the two posts above

thank you guys and please follow my thread i belong to many forums and constantly update my pictures to keep viewers and comments flowing.

I stopped using the red heat light after i realized there was no point. thanks

i'm going to get some collard greens/kale at the store right now. so check for pictures and approve of my placement :)

yes, he seems very healthy and happy, he scared me the other day he sorta made a little wiggle and puffed out his body after eating, i though he was choking or throwing up but then he just sat there 'flexing' and poofed out his neck under his light.. is that a display of dominace or is it rather his mood being displayed as being 'pleased'. thanks, im interested in learning his body language and moods by color like a mood ring :)

so far a believe lime green means 'happy/active/fresh' and blacks/dark means he is uncomfortable/stressed/sad/thristy :)

he was only dark once so far, you can see in the first picture, that was after he came out of his shipping box LOL :p

thanks guys for the positive vibes.

Here is my guy from newton's

Here is my page i made, i will be adding more pictures of him here. https://www.chameleonforums.com/check-cage-out-82582/

2nuq87b.jpg

crickets for now, i have some mantid eggs to hatch and raise, i have silk worms and wax worms to feed off too but hes still a little young in my opinion the worms are too big for him still..

LOTS of small crickets though, about 15-20 a day so far... big appetite, hes going to be a BEAST:rolleyes:

mostly half inch according to your graph if its life sized...

even a couple 3/4 inch ones... but like i said, he is a beast and havent seen feeding like this from a cham yet... HUGE appetite.. give him smaller ones and find out what he likes from there:D

did you possibly rush into your chameleon buy a little to fast before doing a little more research? its preferred to have A set diet and housing plan before your cham arrives :)

Yeah i'v done a tone of research, just getting opinion's =). I have a giant colony of Dubia Roach's But i am just curios about crickets.

got him some vitamins, he still doesnt eat greens. which is bugging me.. when i first put him in he tested all the greens and i didnt have anything good in there. i feel like i ruined his green appetite by doing that:rolleyes:

he shed today, first one... :) took him outside and he got SUPER active and hyper on my big blueberry bush.. he had a shower too :)

pictures tonight!!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom