leaking enclosure, help?!

xxaprilrose

Established Member
I am super worried and i dont know what to do... I just purchased a house and it has all new bamboo wood floors. I purchased 2 zen habitat enclosures with the cabinet stand and I made drainage for both enclosures. One enclosure isnt leaking but the other is from the front and back seems. Its too late to silicone the bottom since they are inhabited by the chams so idk what to do? I really dont want it to ruin the floors. Is there a way I can use some type of tape and tape the seems on the bottom? But as far as im concerned all tape I know of peels off when wet so idk... thoughts?

Flex seal will definitely work get the liquid kind it’s in black or white it will harden an be plastic use gloves an let the fumes die down for 2 wks

Make sure to remove your Cham. You need to make sure the enclosure completely dries out , to help it dry faster you can put a fan on it . let any silicone or flexseal completely dry out because it emits toxic fumes until completely cured . I generally wait a week .

Make sure to remove your Cham. You need to make sure the enclosure completely dries out , to help it dry faster you can put a fan on it . let any silicone or flexseal completely dry out because it emits toxic fumes until completely cured . I generally wait a week .
More then that too wks definitely

Back
Top Bottom