B. thieli hiding in the bark background
thieli1.JPG

Female CB B. superciliarus
superf.JPG

M/F CB B. superciliarus
supermf.JPG

-roo

Hey Roo,
You have a very nice collection and talent for taking some awesome pictures! Do you breed carpets or is he a lone ranger? I enjoyed reading about and looking at the pictures of your pigmy room, that is a great set up!

Pedro is a pretty boy.. love the supers and the theili, roo. You have such incredible success with your leafs. I have yet to get a viable clutch out of my supers. They are beautiful cb.

Love how you caught beautiful Pedro's eye. National Geographic looking. lol What camera do you use? Pixels, etc?

Love how you caught beautiful Pedro's eye

Yeah ... and you can see the terror in his eye. There is a reason why I dont have a lot of photos of him. He no likey being touched or photographed. Its Nikon CP 8800?? One step down from the SLRs ... and the camera does ALL the work.

-roo

Yeah ... and you can see the terror in his eye. There is a reason why I dont have a lot of photos of him. He no likey being touched or photographed. Its Nikon CP 8800?? One step down from the SLRs ... and the camera does ALL the work.

-roo
mmm yeah... I did notice the intense apprehension, but all the same the pixels did him justice. I would imagine the same look if that pic were taken of a specimen in the wild. Same look. lol Same beauty. You are doing a really good job of caring for him.
I never use a flash when I take Fractal's picture anymore. That has helped. But I also respect his wish to remain private, as you do with yours, and keep it to a minimal.

Back
Top Bottom