Lazy Boy is home

He is coming along beautifully! :)

Thank you. I think so to but I'm sure I'm biased.

Well today he is exactly 6m from his hatch day. I can't believe the changes he has gone through and can't thank Bruce enough. He tipped the scale today @ 56.34g and as you see his colors are coming in nicely

Thanks Lazy girl for the pic

Very Nice!!

My boy from Candy Cane is 4.5 months now. I just posted more pictures of his enclosure and of him. You should check it out. It will be so neat to watch how yours and mine grow!

I tried getting a hatch date and dame name from Bruce but he hasn't answered me. I'm gonna bug him a bit more! LOL.

Very Nice!!

My boy from Candy Cane is 4.5 months now. I just posted more pictures of his enclosure and of him. You should check it out. It will be so neat to watch how yours and mine grow!

I tried getting a hatch date and dame name from Bruce but he hasn't answered me. I'm gonna bug him a bit more! LOL.

Congrats he's looking good.

Well today was a big day for me, after being in my care for 22 weeks Lazy Boy finally walked out on my hand with no persuasion what so ever. No bugs no lifting my hand he just walked on. He still is super chill and doesn't rarely fire up. No hissing no gapping just my super chill sweetheart.

And basking on daddy's hand after in some natural light

Wow! He's huge compared to mine!! So pretty!

Congrats on the big moment!

I'm even more excited now to see the colors come in on mine! I still don't have a name for him yet.

Thank you both. He is getting so big compared to the tiny 7w baby he was. His casque has started to fill in and get more shaped like a adult. I have been working on his new big boy cage and step him up. 24"-48" cage with 3L drip pan under it and rapped in panda plastic . Light your reptile 24" quad on the way and should be here today or tomorrow. Going to move his potho plant with 15'+ vines in it the day he moves in and add the last branches. I always work the door with vines zip tied and added a small bend a vine to work in with it. Can't wait for my new mistking nozzles and light to get here to finish it up.

StI'll about 5-6 more branches and another med vine to add. Need room to get the plant in lol

Mistking nozzles done double nozzle in the front and a single in the back right. I can not say enough good things about my new LYR light. The spectrum of light you receive is perfect and very bright. Lazy Boys colors POP under this light like he was outside. I love love love it. THANK YOU TODD for a great product. Now to a few pics.

Even his chill resting colors just pop under this light

So I added a few more things and hooked up the mistking. :eek: OMG three nozzles might be a little much. I had to cover the front bottom to try and stop the fog that rolls out of this thing lol. Got it all under control now and got it about dialed for temps.

Back
Top Bottom