Lay bin ?

I still need your pics of her and her entire viv.

Yes, you are seeing the first visible signs of MBD. Calcium deficiency prevents her muscles from responding to signal from her central nervous symptoms. That’s why she seems weak and shaky.

I still need your pics of her and her entire viv.

Yes, you are seeing the first visible signs of MBD. Calcium deficiency prevents her muscles from responding to signal from her central nervous symptoms. That’s why she seems weak and shaky.
I’ll take pictures right now.
Oh no :(((((((( seeing as its early signs what kind of things could I be doing to help her ??

I heard about that, and that’s why I’m so worried about anything getting worse
My female has the same signs but I didn’t do liquid calcium because it wasn’t advanced enough. Just correcting the diet and supplements will help right now. No need for the liquid. And as Brody mentioned a pic of her and her viv will help

8191BA24-A7DC-452A-9F56-965BF5CACB66.jpeg 186FC9CC-9A49-4CA1-A663-DFD596993678.jpeg 7E404C92-A3D5-4DCA-BECB-1425FA111474.jpeg 0523D8DC-D737-45BB-AB5C-D1A462E1853D.jpeg 71E79DA4-A6DD-41CA-8BE0-F1EF5D954EB2.jpeg 6BC8C844-1EB0-419F-B754-38D5A879704F.jpeg

Looks good I would add more Foliage foliage she needs more cover. Do you have a compact uvb bulb or a t5ho tube light?
Awe thank you, I’m planning on adding way more foliage here soon, I’m Waiting for all of that to come in the mail. The bulbs I’m using right now are the zoomed daylight blue 60w and the zoomed reptisun 5.0, however here soon I’m definitely upgrading her lights to a t5ho tube from Arcadia and I’m getting the 6% Arcadia bulb for it. I’m currently trying to find the right type of light for a basking area. Everything is being upgraded very shortly, thanks to the info from this website

Awe thank you, I’m planning on adding way more foliage here soon, I’m Waiting for all of that to come in the mail. The bulbs I’m using right now are the zoomed daylight blue 60w and the zoomed reptisun 5.0, however here soon I’m definitely upgrading her lights to a t5ho tube from Arcadia and I’m getting the 6% Arcadia bulb for it. I’m currently trying to find the right type of light for a basking area. Everything is being upgraded very shortly, thanks to the info from this website
Ok cool beans dude. I wish you and your girl the best and we are always here for help. You got it dude (y)

Back
Top Bottom