Last Chance Christmas Chams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

I have a few gorgeous chams available.

Amaze Jr Jr has produced top quality chams during the past year with many of them being red bodied/blue bars. Here is your chance to get one. I have a 2.75 month male that is already 5 inches and showing reds already. He is already gorgeous and getting better by the day. PRICE-$185

Ambilobe cross-(87.5% ambilobe and 12.5% blue bar ambanja). The sire is a blue bar and the dam's bloodlines include Amaze Jr.Jr. and Red Boy(another red bodied/blue bar). These guys are 3 months and between 7 and 8 inches. Males and females available. Thus far, it looks like the mother's bloodlines will be heavily influenced in their coloration. PRICE- $150

Ambilobe cross-(87.5% ambilobe and 12.5% blue bar ambanja). The sire is the infamous Lucifer who repeatedly has produced gorgeous offspring. The dam's bloodlines include Amaze Jr.Jr. and Red Boy(another red bodied/blue bar). FEMALES ONLY. They are between 7 and 8 inches. Several of the brothers that have been sold are amazing and have been posted up in the Forums. PRICE- $140

Pictured:
Pic #1- Amaze Jr.Jr.
Pic #2- Available male from Amaze Jr.Jr.
Pic #3- Available ambilobe cross male
Pic #4- Red Boy
Pic #5- Lucifer

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
Update:
#1- male is sold- more ready in a few weeks
#2- Males are all sold. I still have females remaining.
#3- Females still available.

Thanks for the purchases everyone.

Update #2

I have one more male ambilobe now ready from Amaze Jr.jr.. He is 5 inches.
For clarification purposes, he is from the clutch labeled #1 in the ad.

I also have another male ambilobe cross from the clutch labeled #2 . This boy is 5 plus inches and just turned 2.75 months. He is $140.

Pictured is the ambilobe cross that is now available.
Thanks,
Lance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom