Laser pointer

scarface2jz

I have a few laser pointers that I use to play with my cats (3 of them) and today I noticed my bearded dragon sittin in her cage staring at the laser going crazy for it, so I started letting her follow it around her tank and she was going crazy for it, I was being careful not to let it get near her eyes of course, and I noticed my cham staring at it, so I started playing with him with it, and he was running all over the cage chasing it, loving it. Funny part was I stopped after a few minutes and he came up to the front of the enclosure and kept staring at me till I did it again, is there a chance that the Cham understands that it's play just like the cats know ??? It's pretty funny, I want to take a vid of it

Its not play, they think its an insect. Ive done similar with the reflection off a shiny object (watch face) on a sunny day.
For the cat its instinctive to chase small things, more like play for it. :)

thats interesting.. Might be a good technique for cleaning a cage with a fiesty cham.. Use the laser to 'Play' with the cham, pretending its food, and then laser it on your arm, so they walk over there, then laser on a plant you want to leave the cham on, so then it will climb from your arm to the plant, without having to stick your hand into the chameleons territory causing it to be scared.

Back
Top Bottom