Largest chameleons...

The Parson chameleon is the most majestic chameleon I ever seen. But their price tag has surely said no I would never jump the gun on them. lol

This article was an interesting topic. The author went with the grandeur of the larger chameleon species. One thing though he said Calumma parsonii parsonii, Parson's Chameleon, were not difficult to breed although they required a diapause. Maybe the hobby has entered a new era of chameleon keeping if keepers are thinking Calumma species are not difficult to breed? I have got my digits crossed my last Calumma oshaughnessyi eggs hatch.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

This article was an interesting topic. The author went with the grandeur of the larger chameleon species. One thing though he said Calumma parsonii parsonii, Parson's Chameleon, were not difficult to breed although they required a diapause. Maybe the hobby has entered a new era of chameleon keeping if keepers are thinking Calumma species are not difficult to breed? I have got my digits crossed my last Calumma oshaughnessyi eggs hatch.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I noticed that comment about was of breeding and hatching Parson's chameleons too.
I hope your eggs hatch too!

Back
Top Bottom