Large Wide Format Chameleon Cages from Dragon Strand!

Since these have been out for awhile now, what type of stands are people using with them? Anyone found anything commercially deep enough with storage & doors to hide drainage & misting equipment?

Since these have been out for awhile now, what type of stands are people using with them? Anyone found anything commercially deep enough with storage & doors to hide drainage & misting equipment?
I ended up using shelving from Sam's club that literally perfect dimensions. What I would suggest, and what I plan on doing is putting like nice curtains on it to cover up all the uglies ;). I sew so this is what I plan on doing to make perfect length and width. You can buy mini adjustable curtain rods cheap.i was using a nice cabinet but it ended up getting wood rot from various leak spots unfortunately. Shelving at Sam's club was like 50 or 60 bucks. And ended up using the other half to help store other items in another room. We did use the shelves and just cut a large circle out for drainage. I just let everything drain into a bucket. It's what has worked best for me.

I ended up using shelving from Sam's club that literally perfect dimensions. What I would suggest, and what I plan on doing is putting like nice curtains on it to cover up all the uglies ;). I sew so this is what I plan on doing to make perfect length and width. You can buy mini adjustable curtain rods cheap.

Yeah, this is doable, but I'm afraid curtains will attract the cat & I will be retracting the rod more times than not. They have those plastic shelf bottoms...Maybe if I cut those to encase the sides/ back & neatly attach with zip ties the use tension rods & curtains...cat can't easily get into equipment. Makes an almost cabinet feel

Back
Top Bottom