Large Silkworms

PantherEnvy

Avid Member
I cannot find them anywhere. Willing to pay top dollar. Anyone know where I can get them? Not sure if this should be in the Classified section.

I dont think u can get them large they only come small/medium and have to do the rest yourself lol they dont take to long to fatten up thou

I just bought some yesterday from mulberry farms .....med large ones but they didn't have many left

I have a question about them pods what makes them better surely that much chow they must die and how does it make them grow faster ??

some of them die, but not many, they put so much chow in there. ITS CRAZY THEY EAT SO MUCH. they get really fat within a week. My suggestion is feed them off fast because your cham might not be able to eat them in a few days

I have a question about them pods what makes them better surely that much chow they must die and how does it make them grow faster ??

If you only feed a few at a time, these pods are great. I ordered 20 and there must have been 40 total! Lasted me almost two weeks and I have some cocoons brewing from them! :D

some of them die, but not many, they put so much chow in there. ITS CRAZY THEY EAT SO MUCH. they get really fat within a week. My suggestion is feed them off fast because your cham might not be able to eat them in a few days

I understand that you can take a few out for a day or so to slow em down?

thats what i thought, but instead of slowing them down, they made cocoons. Now im going to try to breed them :D

Back
Top Bottom