Large leaf safe plants?

Hello, I just got a veiled today and found out my choice of large leaf plant I’m having near the bottom of the enclosure was toxic (African mask plant) so I need a replacment, any ideas? Only completely non toxic stuff I don’t want to risk it

I have a pothos in my cage and then a big plastic plant with broad leaves as cover. As long as you have on real plant, you can buy a fake one. But it sounds like you don't have any real plants right now . . . ?

Ahhh I know those. Was going to add one awhile back to my enclosure, but went with caladiums instead. Which have similar leaf size, but they are also toxic to dogs and cats. If you can fit it, maybe a dwarf banana tree?

I doubt you'll find anything in similar size on Josh's frogs. Though they do have a nice selection of things. I've ordered plants and feeders before with good results

I got a good amount of plants with big leafs, shame I suck in names so I'll google best I can. I usually google if the plants are animalsafe.

I got a small bananaplant, I think a Monstera Deliciosa, something that is or looks like Calathea Rufibarba, got a Scindapsus Epipremnum and Heliconia.
Also an umbrella plant and a bunch of smaller plants.

@Remkon I settled with an umbrella plant, my local plants stores don’t have much of a selection right now there’s a huge gardening contest or something going on so like everything is gone, I also have about a foot talll money tree

Back
Top Bottom