Lady bugs

Dave85731

Avid Member
I’ve read on a old post that lady bugs can be used to treat mites does anyone know if this is actually true

I’m not sure exactly what kind they were little white things moving all over the bin small like lice size even smaller

Yea I know they’re toxic to them but wanted to know if anyone knew any thing about adding them to a infestation roach colony lol but thanks I’ll check that link out and keep looking I think I fixed the problem so far

Maybe you should have told us that's why you were asking. I've put them in cages with insects that had mites before and it worked but it depends on if they like the mites and not the insects you want to get the mites off of.

I just went with giving the roaches a bath in flour and cleaned everything really good took the humidity out and food as well I’m sure I didn’t get all of them but didn’t see them crawling all over the bin like I was before so we’ll see how it goes if I need to I’ll toss some lady bugs in and see how that goes as well

I’ve read on a old post that lady bugs can be used to treat mites does anyone know if this is actually true
I uses to work at a store called the Andersons in Ohio.We sold ladybugs in a bags kept in a walkin cooler. Gardeners bought them to sprinkle in their vegetable and flower gardens to eat a pest called Aphids. So yes give it a try.

Thanks I’ll order some tonight I haven’t seen any since I cleaned them with the flour but you never know lol

Back
Top Bottom