Lady bug

Chell

So a lady bug flew in to the cage while I was putting food in. I want to get it out but it flew somewhere into the plants and now I can not find it. Is it ok if she ends up eating it? She’s a Jackson

Update sorry for the post but my boyfriend found it and got it out 😂 sorry I panicked and wrote this while he was still looking

One lady bug isn't much of a worry, my chams have all eaten them before on accident. I'd agree not to let them or encourage it, but the cham would be fine if it did no reason to panic.

Thanks! I’m still leaning every thing I can. I do tend to over react to things This is why my boyfriend gets annoyed when I get new rescue animal I panic when they do something I’m not used to. Now that she is all set and been to the vet and I got everything I need for her. We are working on rescuing a Flemish rabbit. We have 2 weeks before the person sends her off to get butchered 😡 that’s also why we put Camilla down stairs and going to make the kids closest in to a big rabbit home with a playpen attached to come out. This is my daughters first rescue and she got all her money saved up and makes money every week for watching my sisters animals

Back
Top Bottom