Ladies and Gentlemen...........Introducing JANGO!!!!

NashansCamos

Chameleon Enthusiast
he's finally here!!! A private breeder named Igor who said he had a friend from Czech Republic (who I think might be @PetNcs?
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_4867.JPG
IMG_4868.JPG
IMG_4871.JPG
) gave me my 3 month old nosy be today! He said he has been breeding chams for 30 years and currently has 50 babies and 30 adults! Little Jango ran into the cage and instantly drank but didnt eat. he's just so cute and small!

He has found a new spot: the screen lol. he's hanging like a monkey. Will he be ok if he falls? Also he is hanging RIGHT under the t5 bulb which is sitting on the screen. Is this ok?

With babies it is advised to lift the light up off the screen. He is very adorable!!! Congrats on finally having him. Ive been patiently waiting for this! Lol.

With babies it is advised to lift the light up off the screen. He is very adorable!!! Congrats on finally having him. Ive been patiently waiting for this! Lol.
I also noticed that he has some bumps on his tail so i'm gonna make another thread in the health clinic

I'm so surprise he's so friendly and has adapted almost immeadiately! he's eaten about 5 crix and hoppers so far, didnt seem interested in dubias and bsfl though, we also caught him drinking. strange as I always see chams take weeks to adapt and eat for the first time.

I'm so surprise he's so friendly and has adapted almost immeadiately! he's eaten about 5 crix and hoppers so far, didnt seem interested in dubias and bsfl though, we also caught him drinking. strange as I always see chams take weeks to adapt and eat for the first time.
I know! My veiled was hunting the soil gnats from the first day!

look how the little guy found his first sleeping spot hanging upside down? We also took him out for some natural sunlight I know you shouldnt handle him instantly but he seemed more than happy outside and nice days in england are rare.

Attachments

• IMG_4891.JPG
    IMG_4891.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 62
He has found a new spot: the screen lol. he's hanging like a monkey. Will he be ok if he falls? Also he is hanging RIGHT under the t5 bulb which is sitting on the screen. Is this ok?
AmandaS answered about the T5.

Falling is not likely, but should it happen, he weighs like a gram, right? It shouldn't be a problem, or I think we'd hear more about it. You can always check the archives for peace of mind. ;)

look how the little guy found his first sleeping spot hanging upside down? We also took him out for some natural sunlight I know you shouldnt handle him instantly but he seemed more than happy outside and nice days in england are rare.

is that fuzzy vine organic? They are known bark chewers...

Back
Top Bottom